By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of our company or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from the owner of this website.
You must not:
* Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from our website.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
The owner of this website may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of our website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using our website immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
APP End User Agreement
End User License Agreement (“Agreement”)
Last updated: (17/05/2016)
Please read this EndUser License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using My Application (“Application”). By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button and do not download or use the Application.
Bocsio grants you a revocable, nonexclusive, nontransferable,limited license to download, install and use the Application solely for your personal, noncommercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
a) license, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
Modifications to Application
Bocsio reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Application or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by you or Bocsio. Bocsio may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice. This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Bocsio , in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your mobile device or from your desktop. Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your mobile device or from your desktop.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Amendments to this Agreement
Bocsio reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Bocsio iOS App End User License Addendum
Last Updated: May 18, 2016
This Bocsio and Bocsio iOS App End User License Addendum (“Mobile Addendum“) is between you and Bocsio, Inc. (“Bocsio“) and governs your use of Bocsio’s mobile applications for iOS including its Bocsio App and Bocsio Website App (collectively, the “Bocsio iOS Apps“). This Mobile Addendum is an addendum to Bocsio’s Terms of Service (www.bocsiomagazine.co.uk/termsandconditions).
- Parties. This Mobile Addendum is between you and Bocsio only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple“). Bocsio, not Apple, is solely responsible for the Bocsio iOS Apps and their content. Although Apple is not a party to this Mobile Addendum, Apple has the right to enforce this Mobile Addendum against you as a third party beneficiary relating to your use of the Bocsio iOS Apps.
- Terms of Service. To use the Bocsio iOS Apps, you may be required to register to become a Bocsio member. In doing so, you must accept Bocsio’s Terms of Service.
- Limited License. Bocsio grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable license to use the Bocsio iOS Apps for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Bocsio iOS Apps on an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or other Apple device that you own or control and as permitted by the Apple App Store Terms of Service.
- Music. The Bocsio App allows you to use certain musical tracks that Bocsio has licensed from third party musicians. Specifically, you may use the included tracks in a non-commercial video that you create using the Bocsio App and may distribute such video via the Bocsio App and related website and the Bocsio service. You may not use the included tracks for any other purpose. All musical tracks are property of their respective owners.
- Warranty. The Bocsio iOS Apps are provided for free on an “as is” basis. As such, Bocsio disclaims all warranties about the Bocsio iOS Apps to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Bocsio, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support. Because the Bocsio iOS Apps are free to download and use, Bocsio does not provide any maintenance or support for them. To the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Bocsio, not Apple, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims. Bocsio shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the Bocsio iOS Apps. To the extent Bocsio is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Bocsio, not Apple, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Bocsio iOS Apps or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
- Product Claims. Bocsio does not make any warranties concerning the Bocsio iOS Apps. To the extent you have any claim arising from or relating to your use of the Bocsio iOS Apps, Bocsio, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any such claims, which may include, but are not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Bocsio iOS Apps fail to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Mobile Addendum shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- U.K. Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.K. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.K. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.K. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Contact Information. Should you have any questions, complaints, or claims relating to the Bocsio App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Bocsio Magazine, 2 New Buildings, High Street, Newbridge, NP11 4FA
Limitation of Liability (All Intellectual property Bocsio)
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.